Custom infographics are a really good way to get your message across online. An infographic is a visual image like a diagram (or a set of diagrams and charts) that represent data or information that are easily understood by users.
Infographics make news, statistics, information and stories visually fun, interesting, and much easier to understand. Infographics are a necessity for any web marketer.
In a test conducted by the Wharton School of Business, two presentations were shown to an audience: one of the presentations contained an infographic; the other didn’t. Researchers found that 67% of the audience was convinced by the first presentation, compared with 50% for the purely verbal presentation.18) Eye-tracking studies show internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.
- Eye-tracking studies show internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.
- Infographics are Liked and shared on social media 3X more than other any other type of content.
- Infographics were the B2B content marketing tactic with the biggest increase from 2014 to 2015, up from 51% to 62%.
- People following directions with text and illustrations do 323% better than people following directions without illustrations.
- 60% of marketers predict the use of infographics will increase in 2016 compared to 2015.
Using these visual graphics filled with data is a great way to create memorable content, connect with your users, and get your message easily shared on social media platforms.
Contact us if you are interested in infographic design service!