The process of creating a viable and extraordinary business website is no basic assignment. We try to make your website design as easy as could be expected under the circumstances by asking the right questions in advance, utilizing our experience and innovativeness to concoct thoughts and results that work for your business.
- Fill out the website design/development questionnaire and at your convenience, or call (570) 677-9826.
- We schedule a phone call or meeting so we can learn more about you and your business and discuss your questionnaire.
- We provide you with a price estimate / proposal.
- If you are interested in moving forward, we send you a contract with all the details of the website development process.
- You return the signed contract with a deposit.
- You provide any text or photo content you have for the website (if copy writing or photography services are needed, we can put you in touch with our partners).
- You purchase website hosting and a domain name if necessary (we can help you set this up) and provide us the login and password information.
- We create a design mockup(s) of the home page for your new site (these will be emailed to you).
- You choose a design and provide detailed feedback and any changes needed on the design or overall layout.
- We start coding the framework of the website, inputting text and photos, configuring plug-ins, etc..
- We upload the website to a live online testing server for your review (your current site will remain up during this time).
- You provide feedback and let us know of any changes are needed (if additional pages or functionality are needed, we will provide a quote and change order).
- When we have final approval, we will put the site live on your domain name.
Final payment is due.
- Once payment has been made, we will schedule your FREE training and provide you with all user names and passwords so you can have total control of your website.
The turnaround time for website development is usually 2-12 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of your site. Other factors that affect turnaround time are the speed at which we receive the content from you and the planning and approval time you need. We will provide you a more specific time table with your initial proposal. Our process includes multiple check points during the process to ensure your project finishes on time and on budget.
Every website is different, with varying size, features and functionality, and every project presents it’s own unique set of challenges. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide you a quote based on your specific needs. (Read our blog article “How Much Does It Cost To Build A Website?“)
Your website will be made 100% in the USA, guaranteed. A lot of companies use offshore development teams to decrease costs and increase profits. All of our development work is done in-house. In the rare event when we need a little more help, we would let you know if we need to contract one of our trusted friends in the area.
We want you to have total control of your site, so once your website is complete, you may make ongoing changes and updates yourself through the WordPress content management system. Alternatively, you can hire us to manage your site and make changes and updates, but there is no ongoing commitment to use our services.
The only automatic ongoing costs for most business websites are third-party website hosting fees. E-commerce web sites (online stores) will have more ongoing costs, including SSL certificates, merchant account and payment gateway costs. Websites that have special booking features, membership websites or other special functionality may also require ongoing plug-in costs. All these fees are external, third party fees. You may choose to hire DeSignSwww to maintain your website or do bi-annual updates to WordPress, plug-ins, etc. However, you are free to manage the website yourself or hire any qualified WordPress website developer to help you. We will never require your ongoing business, but we will earn it!
Yes, your website will be completely viewable and functional on tablets and cell phones. No Flash will be used unless specifically requested. If desired, we can create your website using “responsive website design” (this would be the same site that just resizes itself based on the size of computer monitor or screen). Read this article on responsive website design to help determine how important it might be to your business and whether it is necessary.
In the majority of cases a meeting isn’t necessary and most of our websites are generally completed with contact via email and telephone only. We place suggested website designs online via, our secure testing server for you to view the work in progress. This way we can have regular communication to ensure you are getting exactly what you expect from the DeSignSwww team.
Yes – we are your one stop shop providing all your web services. No more – not knowing who to call if you have problems – we can register your domain name – design your website – provide your web hosting and arrange your email accounts for you.
Yes, we would be happy to look at your existing website and give you a quote for updating it. We can re-design your site retaining your company corporate style or we can re-design to give you a complete new image.
Yes, search engines will find your website, but how high they will rank it depends on dozens of factors. WordPress is an extremely SEO-friendly content management system. Your website will be optimized for search engines and “web robots” by including pertinent page titles, alternative tags (alt tags), meta data descriptions, text keywords, search-engine-friendly URLs, a tableless design, and other techniques. All important text will be “live text” rather than image-based text. No Flash will be used unless specifically requested. In addition, we will install Google Analytics so you can track website visits and where traffic is coming from. This is all a part of our standard website development process.
We fully support any website we design and are always available should you encounter any problems or require any enhancements. We offer web site maintenance, web hosting, seo and marketing, domain registration, graphic design and print. We have you covered!!!