If you are a web designer/developer, graphic designer or even an experienced blogger, perhaps you would you like to share some of your knowledge or expertise with the readers of DeSignSwww. We accept articles in any format, whatever you feel most comfortable with, text, html…whatever. The only thing that we will ask is that you keep the image sizes consistent, up to a maximum size of 640px. All the rest, we will take care of it, do not worry.
DeSignSwww.com is always looking for talented individuals to write for us! We strive to provide top-notch articles, tutorials, news and information for the web design and development community.
Who can become a writer for DeSignSwww.com?
Anyone with experience as a writer or blogger on web design and development related topics!
Why Write for DeSignSwww.com?
– Get backlinks to your website, blog and projects! A brief background snippet will always be displayed at the end of your article(s) along with links to your own website and references to your other projects/interests.
– Gain exposure! Thousands of people will see your article and it will never get deleted.
What kind of articles/ tutorials are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for articles and tutorials on any web design and development related topic. Have a look at the articles on our site and the categories we have. It is important that your article is interesting, something that you want to share with others. It doesn’t have to be long (minimum 300 words) but it does have to be of a high standard or we will not be able to publish it!
– Design related articles
– Opinion Pieces
– Extensive Tutorials, for example: Animation, Coding, Photography, Indesign, Photoshop and Fireworks.
– Anything helpful for not only the beginner but for the more advanced designers.
– Articles must be a minimum of 300 words
– Articles must be original content – they can’t have already been published elsewhere
– Please use HD images
– Credit all sources used in your article
– No plagiarism – your article will be taken down right away
– And lastly BE CREATIVE!!! Write about something you are passionate about!!
We may include internal links within your article. This is for Search Engine purposes.
How Do I Start?
Please get in touch with our Editor Jake by completing our form and tell us a little bit about yourself as well as include links to example articles/ tutorials that you have already written. We would also like you to send us some ideas of what you would like to write about. It is very important to us that you are passionate about the topic. Are you ready to contribute? Get in touch here: